The Pull-Through Classic keeps any CAT5 cable in place, providing a straight forward solution to cable management issues. This visually attractive product offers a low-cost solution to in-room HSIA Ethernet cable placement. The Pull-Through Access Point has a unique clam shell design that allows the CAT5 cable to slide easily while keeping it in place. The unit can be opened with a regular Phillips tip screwdriver when CAT5 cable replacement is necessary by a technician.
Enhance Guest Experiences
The Pull-Through Classic has a unique clam shell design that allows the CAT5 cable to slide easily while keeping it in place, providing an easy-to-use internet access point for guests.
- Creates a recognizable access point for guest HSIA.
- Advertises your HSIA in-room presence.
- Logo and DeskCardTM offer branding opportunities.
- Solves guestroom cable management issues.
- Adhesive double-stick foam base plate for security.
- Weighted to stay in place during use.
- Rubber feet for desk surface protection.